Apple iPhone 11 Pro 4GB RAM 256GB (Silver)
Items in Stock !
The iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max are sequels to the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max - if there was any doubt. They are just as big, with similar designs and screens, but come with improved performance, some big camera upgrades, larger batteries, and a new Apple U1 wideband chip. Indeed, there is a lot to explore, so don't let the familiar looks fool you.Indeed, the iPhone 11 Pro design stays the same, or at least that's what the front suggests. There is a brand-new triple-camera setup on the back though, and the rear glass now has a frosted finish that we've grown to love since the OnePlus 6. The water-protection has seen some improvement too, and now the eleventh iPhones can endure submersion in up to 4 meters deep water.The new A13 Bionic chip is an improved version of the last year's A12. It sure packs even more punch, a new ISP and DSP, among other things, but it is mostly based on the A12 design. The new triple camera is brand new, though. Now in addition to the wide and tele shooters, there is an ultrawide snapper. Night Mode finally makes it to the iPhones, and the 4K capture at 60fps gets the cool extended dynamic range as well. Probably the most awesome feature, showing off the power of Apple's chip, is the option to shoot with all four cameras (incl. selfie) at once. At 4K at 60fps with no limits. Imagine that!
- 14.73 cm (5.8 inch) display size with Super Retina Display
- Resolution of 1125 x 2436 pixels and having pixel density of ~458 ppi
- Operating on iOS 13, upgradable to iOS 13.3
- It is powered by Hexa-core (2x2.65 GHz Lightning + 4x1.8 GHz Thunder) with Apple A13 Bionic (7 nm+)
- 4GB RAM and 256GB Internal storage
- 12MP+12MP+12MP Primary camera and 12MP Secondary camera with LED flash , Panorama,face detection and HDR
- Battery capacity is 3046 mAh and Talk time Up to 18 h
- Connectivity features such as Bluetooth, Wi-fi, GPRS, LTE,4G,3G.
- Type of SIM used is Dual in the form of Nano SIM and e-SIM
- Dimensions are of 144 x 71.4 x 8.1 mm (5.67 x 2.81 x 0.32 in) with weight of 188 g (6.63 oz)